- §5,000 will be added to the household bank the first time they join Arborndale.
- Loans must be taken out to solve money problems.
- Pets are not a must but are encouraged.
- Birthday parties are a must for every birthday.
- If only one parent of the child is a Supernatural Sim then there is a 50/50 chance of passing it down to said child.
- If both parents are Supernatural Sims then their child will also be a Supernatural.
- If the parents are different Supernatural Sims then it will be a flip of a coin to decide which Supernatural power the child will inherit.
- Marriage is not a must. If a Sim fears it marriage can be ignored.
- A trip out is required at least once each round for every household.
- No money cheats.
- Each round must last 7 days. The round will end at 8:00am on Monday of the following week.
- Aspirations, Turn ons and gender preference must all be random.
- Each household must have at least one child to take over the family name.
- Adoption is allowed but they can’t inherit.
- Only males can inherit the family name and only the first born ones can stay in the house.
- If no males are born then that family name must be retired as soon as soon as the previous generations pass on.
- When College is unlocked only the Sim who is going to inherit the family is allowed to go. Females and spare Males are not allowed to go to college and must age straight into adults.
- After Vacations are unlocked, households are not allowed to go until the youngest child is old enough to join.
- Marrying playable Sims from Bluewater Village or any of the Universities is forbidden. Recognizable townies are also banned for marriage.
- Marrying/Dating Young Adults is forbidden unless the Sim themselves is a Young Adult.
- If a Townie is moved in and they are already employed they must quit their job to find a brand new one, not matter what level they have been at.
- The first girl born in every family will become the Bad Apple. They will be uncontrollable until they move out and you can then only control them until she finds someone to move in with her. Then she once against becomes uncontrollable until she passes on.
- A penalty will be issued if any of these forbidden objects/actions are used. A dice will be rolled to decide on the penalty that can include the entire household or just the Sim who broke the rules:
Abducted by Aliens - The Sim who committed the crime must be the one to get abducted.
Re-Roll - The Sim who committed the crime must have their aspirations, Turn ons and Turn off all re-rolled.
Removal of Item - This only counts if an item was used to commit a forbidden act. If it has then that item will be removed if not then you must re-roll.
Isolation - The Sim who committed the crime is put in isolation for the entire round. As soon as the round is finished the Sim may return back to the family.
No Electric - All Electrical items in the house, including lights and phones, are to be stored in your inventory. For the entire round the household is to run without electric. Fridges are allowed but carpools are not. As soon as Monday rolls around all items may be placed back in the house.
Sickness - The Sim who committed the crime has come down with something. A dice must be used to decide which sickness the Sim has come down with.
- Reach the top of the Science career track: (Completing this challenge will unlock Workbenches, Bug Hunting, Ant Farms, Searching for Planets, Searching for Constellations, Searching for UFOs, Stargazing from the ground and Stargazing with a Sim.)
- Reach the top of the Medical career track: (Completing this challenge will unlock the ability to cure sickness with either spells or Grandma's Comfort Soup)
- Reach the top of the Dance career track (Completing this challenge will unlock Classical Dancing, Slow Dancing, Hula Dancing, Slap Dancing, Fire Dancing, Break Dancing, Entering a Dance Contest, Singing a Folk Song, Karaoke Machines and working at a DJ booth.)
- Reach the top of the Law Enforcement career track (Completing this challenge will allow the use of Bugler Alarms on a home lot.)
- Reach the top of the Culinary career track (Completing this challenge will allow the use of Smoke Alarms on a home lot.)
- Reach the top of the Education career track (Completing this challenge will allow School, Private School and College to become available for Sims with the correct requirements.)
- Reach the top of the Gamer career track (Completing this challenge will unlock Pinball Machines, Arcade Machines, Train Tracks, Electric Cars, Electric Helicopters, Photo booths, Mobile Phones and Portable Game Consoles.)
- Reach the top of the Paranormal career track (Completing this challenge will unlock Resurrection, Begging for a Sims life, Supernatural Cures and Genie Lamps.)
- Reach the top of the Athletic career track (Completing this challenge will unlock basketball Hoops, Soccer Nets, Jogging, Playing Catch, Tossing the Football, Working out in front of the Stereo, Working out in front of the TV, Yoga, Kicky Bag, Using the Ballet Bar, Performing Tai Chi, Fitness Equipment on Home Lot, Ice Skating, Roller Skating, Playing Golf, Axe Throwing Log Rolling and going for Hikes.)
- Reach the top of the Adventure carer track (Completing this challenge will allow households to go on Vacation.)
- Reach the top of the Music career track (Completing this challenge will allow the use of all musical instruments, including the xylophone for toddlers.)
- Reach the top of the Business career track (Completing this challenge will allow your Sims to buy community lots and open Home Businesses)
- Reach the top of the Artist career track (Completing this challenge will unlock Sewing, Pottery, the Drafting Table and the Digital Camera)